Facial contour plastic with hyaluronic acid fillers
Training program MESO – 2
It’s a solid theoretical knowledge and practical exercises with hyaluronic acid fillers training course. Practical exercises are performed with live models.
After the course, you can immediately begin to apply the acquired knowledge and permanently fill wrinkles, adjust the volume and tissue defects.
Hyaluronic acid fillers used when you want to:
– Eliminate nasolabial wrinkles, facial anatomical defects
– Eliminate wrinkles around the lips
– Adjust the face oval
– Adjust the volume and shape of lips
– To change the form of the cheeks
– Eliminate depressions and skin defects
The price includes the work equipment and medicines used in practical tasks. For the filler have to be paid extra.
The training is conducted by qualified beauty specialists with the years of experience in multi-injection practices. We will also offer a wide range of fillers products for a special price to our students.
Dermal Fillers Training Objectives
Upon successful completion of the Comprehensive Dermal Filler Workshop each of the attendees should possess a thorough understanding of the following:
- Gain expertise and proficiency in performing all the most needed, most used techniques for performing a HA Dermal Filler injection.
- Know all the most common dermal fillers that physicians, nurses, dentists, and other licensed healthcare professionals may use in their practice and those that patients will be asking for. Do not make the mistake of only learning 1 or 2 different filler types because they are easy to learn, understand the differences between the HA products. Patients will be asking for specific product, this workshop will provide you with the knowledge and technique to use these products.
- Understand the various patient presentations and the various options available for correction throughout the consultation process. Gain knowledge of the various dermal fillers and viscoelasticity characteristics of HA fillers available and intended use including the placement and injection techniques for each.
- Receive the various protocols associated with the various dermal fillers including recommendations, product duration, placement, contraindications, and possible side effects associated.
- Learn the various injection techniques associated for the various facial areas and gain the necessary skills to perform these injections. Understand the various anesthesia options available for your patients.
- Understand the various techniques needed to be able to correct or soften such aesthetic conditions as facial lipoatrophy (cheeks), pre-jowl sulcus, lips, chin, folds, and eye hollow.
- Receive invaluable hands on training to enhance your injection skills and techniques, using cannulas as well as needle syringes. Understand the need to offer touch ups and in setting client expectations.
- Learn the administrative issues, patient consultations, marketing aspects, and the pricing and packaging necessary to successfully integrate these procedures, including all medical forms and informed patient consents.
2 day course – £ 995
- Facial Anatomy
- Medical history and note taking
- Different types of dermal fillers
- Patient assessment
- Nose to mouth lines
- Lines around the eyes
- Marionette lines
- Chin lines
- How to achieve a natural result with Dermal Fillers
- Botox or Dermal Fillers?
- Pre-treatment and post-treatment care
- Possible complications and how to avoid/deal with them
- Practical training on models
- What next? Overview of Advanced Level Dermal Fillers
Additional practice – 1 day – £ 499